Cybersecurity consulting and engineering focused on ICS/OT industrial control and Critical Infrastructures Protection (CIP). Experts certified by the GICSP design, segment and audit ICS networks and devices.
- Industrial GAP Analysis: Diagnosis of the current situation of the cybersecurity industry and its action plan (NIST Framework).
- Alignment, training and compliance IEC 62443: Adaptation to the standard in all its complements.
- Automatic identification of industrial inventory: Making an inventory of the different elements in a critical industrial system automatically, classifying them according to their criticality and known vulnerabilities.
- Secure industrial segmentation design: Separation of the industrial network and the management network (IT) is essential to avoid security problems.
- Industrial Vulnerability Analysis: Knowing the weaknesses of industrial and computer systems is essential to carry out an adequate protection. Passive techniques are driven.