Proof of concept PAU SaaS Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
What is an automated Self-Protection (PAU)?
Using a software tool in the cloud (SaaS), we achieve the complete real-time digitization of all the documents and processes of the PAU that are currently carried out in a traditional way using paper folders on shelves and non-telephone communications. planned and unsafe.
What advantages does a digitized Self-Protection Plan bring me??
- Coordination of intervention teams and third parties in a simple and effective way:
- Assignment of scheduled and trained tasks, verifying that they are being fulfilled.
- Launch of mass notifications in real time and response management, ensuring communications with own personnel or third parties (firefighters, civil protection, police, health, …)
- Improvement in the response time of the different action and evacuation processes ( improvement greater than 30% of the time in drills)
- Avoid human errors during the action process
- We achieve a return on investment in the immediate solution (greater than 20%)
- 100% availability for the management of multiple locations and plans.
- Scalability to other plans: Emergencies, IT Processes, Occupational Risk Prevention (PRL), Training, Cleaning, Maintenance, …
What additional functionalities does the digitization of PAUs provide me?
Apart from the digital and intelligent automation of processes, the SaaS solution allows us to add:
- The indoor and outdoor geolocation of all personal assets and physical assets that are key during the process.
- The virtualization of spaces in the different buildings and / or infrastructures covered by the plans, adding metadata (data, audio or video) for key processes (eg Evacuation, areas of special risk, cuts in water supplies, gas, electricity, …)
Can I also apply the solution to Emergency Plans?
Of course, since although they are used in contexts similar to PAUs, from the normative point of view both derive from different legislations, in fact the solution is designed to be able to digitize any type of plan that we have on paper in a traditional way, both the Safety environment as Security, other application examples:
- Emergency Management large areas (eg cities)
- Critical Infrastructures
- Operational Safety Plans (PSO)
- Specific Protection Plans (PPE)
- Business Continuity (BCM)
What are the benefits that PAU SaaS can bring me to my company?
Mainly it allows to make day-to-day management more comfortable in terms of safety, facilitates Action Planning, an adequate response at the right time and recovery in the event of an Emergency. All this from an environment controlled and managed by the person in charge of the area and fully digitized.