What are Cookies and how are they used on RKL Integral S.C.P.’s website?
- Ensure that the webpages work correctly.
- Store your preferences, like the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as pages you have visited or how much time you have been using our media.
Cookies are only associated with anonymous users and their computer/device and do not provide any references that allow your personal data to be known. You can access your browser’s settings at any time to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by the RKL Integral S.C.P.’s websites without preventing access to the content. However, the operational quality of the Services may be affected.
The Users that complete the registration process or have signed in with their access information may access personalized services that are adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the browser’s Cookies.
- La cookies de autenticación son por defecto cookies temporales (por sesiones) no persistentes, sin embargo, los usuarios pueden hacerla persistente marcando la casilla «Remember login» en el control de acceso. Para usuarios registrados.
- Session Cookies, which are created when logging in, last 30 minutes since the last period of activity. For registered users.
- Se crea una cookie llamada «lenguaje» para almacenar el lenguaje – en una instalación monolingües esto es simplemente el idioma por defecto del navegador, pero si el sitio es compatible con varios idiomas, entonces puede ser diferente según el idioma seleccionado. Para todo tipos de usuarios.
How can I configure my Cookies?
- In any case, given that the Cookies are not needed to use our Website, we inform you that you can block or disable the Cookies by activating your browser’s settings, which allow you to reject the installation of all or some of them. The majority of the browsers warn about the presence of Cookies or automatically reject them. If you reject them, you may continue using our Website, but some of the services may be limited, thus making your experience using our Website less satisfactory.
How can I block or allow Cookies?
The user may, at any time, choose which Cookies they want to operate on this Website by:
- la configuración del Browsersettings, for example:
- Chrome, through http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, through http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, through https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari, through http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- There are third-party tools available online that allow the user to detect Cookies on each website that they visit and manage their deactivation.