WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DO CLIENT WEBSITES USE THEM?
- Ensure that the web pages can function correctly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Understand your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been on our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide references that allow personal data to be known. At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by the websites of RKL Integral S.C.P., without this preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of the functioning of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalised services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the Cookie of their browser.
- Authentication cookies are by default temporary (session) non-persistent cookies, however, users can make them persistent by ticking the “Remember login” box in the access control. For registered users.
- Session cookies, which are produced when logging in, have a duration of 30 minutes from the last period of activity. For registered users.
- A cookie called “language” is created to store the language – in a monolingual installation this is simply the default language of the browser, but if the site supports multiple languages then it may be different depending on the language selected. For all types of users.
HOW CAN I CONFIGURE MY COOKIES?
- In any case, we inform you that, given that Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all or some of the cookies. Most browsers allow you to be warned of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can still use our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
HOW CAN I BLOCK OR ALLOW COOKIES?
The user may – at any time – choose which cookies he/she wants to operate on this website by:
- browser settings; for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- There are third-party tools available online that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.